Mission Parishes served by St. Patrick's
St. Patrick`s Church was built in 1958. Father Maurice Beauregard was the local pastor from 1952 to 1963 and oversaw the fundraising and construction of the new church. Norm W. Byrne was also one of the principal organizers in the new church. The Parish hall on the back side of the church was built in 1977. Additional renovations were completed in 1986.
The Parish Office and rectory are located next to the parking lot on 52nd Street.
Old Church in Cambridge Bay, NU