Knights of Columbus (K of C) kofc.ab.ca
The K of C meet on the third Thursday of every month at 7:30 pm.
Grand Knight - Larry Purcka firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the Knights of Columbus, please visit the following website:
Knights of Columbus Youth Leaders Scholarship - The Knights of Columbus Father Gathy Council No. 7725 is pleased to announce that applications for the $1000 Youth Leaders Scholarship is now open for 2020. Applicants must be Catholic, under 21 years of age and wish to continue with post-secondary studies. Applications must be received no later than June 15, 2020 at the address noted in the Scholarship Application brochure.
If you are interested in joining the Knights of Columbus or would like more information about the Knights of Columbus, please visit kofc.org or contact Larry Purcka at email@example.com
Initiative 1: Church roof Replacement
Status: Materials have arrived
Work to begin as soon as spring weather permits
Church Metal Roof and Insulation (R-50)
1) Remove and dispose of existing shingles, underlayment and damaged flashings;
2) Supply and install one layer of 2” and one layer of 3” Owens Corning F350 rigid insulation for a total roof R-value of 50 c/w 24 gauge 3” steel z-girts;
3) Supply and install 5/8” T&G plywood fastened to z-girts;
4) Supply and install ice and rain protection over all;
5) Supply and install new 24 gauge VersaFrame snap lock panel in green c/w all flashings and trims; and
6) Ensure a proper cleanup.
Cost (Based on lowest qualified bid) $198,315.00